{Subscriber Exclusive Freebie} - Letter C Two Part Puzzles » Little Learning Lovies
Argyle Alphabet 2 Part Puzzles Letter C from Little Learning Lovies a Subscriber Exclusive Freebie!

{Subscriber Exclusive Freebie} – Letter C Two Part Puzzles

We have a new Subscriber Exclusive Freebie for you: Our Letter C – Two Part Puzzles!   You can find all of our previous subscriber exclusive freebies here, if you missed any of them.

Letter C Two Part Puzzles

So much to learn from a puzzle!  We mount these on either cardboard or foam (the craft foam you can find in most craft stores works well).

Letter C Two Part Puzzles. 6 Puzzles for the letter C. Subscriber exclusive freebie from Little Learning Lovies!

This is a Subscriber Exclusive Freebie…

which means we need you to enter your information on the next page to verify that you’re on our email list.  If you’re not already, we’ll add you to it.  Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll see the links appear right below the form.  You can download, print and learn immediately!

Please click to the next page to download this free printable!

NextPageSPLATS

Next page

Wendy says 4 years ago

I’m having the same problem that I had the last time, it downloads, but it’s just a gray screen, and nothing is on it 🙁

Hi Wendy… What browser are you using? If it’s FireFox (that’s what I use…) their native PDF viewer is not great at the moment. But there’s an EASY fix that will solve a multitude of issues, including this one! Visit the link below and follow the instructions. You can select to use Adobe Reader IN FireFox and it will likely work very smoothly for you. It’s a shame that FF hasn’t fixed this yet. But this is a way around it. If you’re NOT using FF, please let me know what you’re using so I can help! 🙂

Wendy says 4 years ago

I use Internet Explorer

A bit of research is turning up that there are bugs with IE and PDFs… 🙁 BUT! The good news is that you can simply right click on the PDF link, save it to your computer and open it from there with Adobe Reader. It’s not as convenient as just clicking and viewing, but it works. Let me know if that works for you!

Wendy says 4 years ago

WOW…it worked…thanks!!!

Yay! I’m so glad! I think I’ll need to make a “Trouble-shooting” post sometime and start linking to that for all of these just in case other folks are having similar issues. Thanks for letting me know that this worked for you. I hope you have fun using these puzzles! ♥

buffycoolcat says 4 years ago

I have gotten your freebies before and know the drill. I had one other fail once and I repeated the process and it worked but this one I have tried multiple times and am getting nothing under the green box.

To anyone else reading the comments here, I helped Beth out by email… Please let me know if you have any issues getting these files! I want you to be able to get all the goodies! ♥

buffycoolcat says 4 years ago

The link is not showing up for me even tho it says my link is below.

Hi Beth! Sorry it didn’t work for you! Try refreshing the page and entering your info again (you won’t be signed up twice on the email list!) and then you’ll see a green box… UNDER that box, it will give you a bit of info about the link and then under that is a BLUE text link that you click to get your download. I hope that helps! Let me know if you still have trouble…