Oh, the things kids learn doing these puzzles!
These puzzles are available for free on the Little Learning Lovies Blog. Each letter is being given freely in exchange for signing up for our email list. We began releasing these (starting with the letter A) on November 12th, 2014.
You can find the letter “A” sheet here:
We offer the book for purchase here in case you’d like to just grab all the puzzles at once (and support LLL in the process!)
We hope you enjoy using these with your children! ENJOY!
- Learn to recognize the upper and lower case letter
- Practice counting from 1-10
- Work on fine motor control
- Learn which numbers come before and after
- Learn to recognize the sounds of each letter by finding the pictures that begin with the letter sound
- Work on muscle control as they place puzzle pieces
- Practice visual discrimination
There are no reviews yet.