Have You Heard? 30 Days Of Preschool Fun is COMING! » Little Learning Lovies

Have You Heard? 30 Days Of Preschool Fun is COMING!

There’s a big project I’ve been working on for months…

…and I’m so excited to be able to start sharing with you about it!

Starting January 2nd, 2015, I will start sending out a free preschool printable every day for 30 days.  It’s my way of introducing you to a big ‘ol e-book we’ll be releasing in January.  Take a look:

FinalCover_revC
This book has hundreds of printables in it!

But I’m not going to tell you much else about it yet 😉  You’ll have to wait until January.

If you sign up for the email list now, you’ll get a special extra free gift from me to enjoy right away.  Just click here to sign up!  (You need to sign up for this list even if you’re already on our main mailing list!)

Oh, and can you do me a favor?

Would you share this post with everyone you know?  I’d LOVE to give 30 Days Of Preschool Fun to ALL your friends!  Pin it on Pinterest, post it on Facebook, tweet it, share it in your groups… Your friends and followers will thank you for it!

Yadira says 4 years ago

Ok,I signed up for the newsletter, and I am unable to get the preschool freebies, in order to do so, I have to give you a password. 🙁 🙁 how can I get my hands on these freebies.? I already shared with you my email.

Yadira

All of the PreK Fun freebies are direct links emailed to you. Those emails will have a subject that begins with {30 Days Of PreK Fun} and will come once per day…. I think you may be referring to the freebie link that comes with signing up for our main list. The password for that freebie is in the same email as the link for it (it’s actually in the same sentence as the link!) so you should already have everything you need to get that freebie. But there are a TON of free things coming your way! Keep your eye on your email for the next 30 days and have fun!

Yadira says 4 years ago

Hello Sandra 🙂 I’m so happy 🙂 I did get the freebie 🙂 Thank you so much and God Bless you 🙂 I guess I didn’t read correctly 🙂 Have a blessed night 🙂

Yadira says 4 years ago

I can’t wait to start using it with my little children <3 <3

Amy says 4 years ago

I love this!! Thank you so much for making it available. My 4-yr-old is having a blast with the worksheets so far. I want to keep a copy of these for future use, so I’m putting them in a binder. I would LOVE to have a nice cover/title sheet for the binder – do you have anything available to download? Thank you! 🙂

Susan says 4 years ago

Will you be offering this in print?

Hi Susan!

That’s something I’m still debating. The book would end up being really… really huge. As it sits right now, it’s well over 300 pages and I keep adding to it, so at this moment it’s something I’m not really planning on doing unless there ends up being a large demand for it. I will keep it in mind, though, and I’m willing to if it doesn’t end up being terribly cost prohibitive. Thanks so much for asking! ♥

~Sandie

Jessic says 4 years ago

This looks like it is going to be so much fun and I can’t wait to use it with my 2 year old….. thank you for sharing!!!