Never worry about teaching spelling again! » Little Learning Lovies

Never worry about teaching spelling again!

Do you homeschool?  I homeschool.  And I’m always worrying or wondering about my choices in curriculum.  Am I doing enough?  Am I doing too much?  Will the choices I make today help lead my children to be better, more capable and independent people?  Am I wasting our time?  Do we spend too much time on one subject and not enough on another?

As a homeschooling parent, these and so many more questions tend to plague me.  When it comes to spelling, though, I know we’ve got that one covered and done!

We use All About Spelling here and we all love it!  The set-up took me just one evening of focus and from there, the only time I’ve spent on this curriculum is the time I spend with my children!  A quick look as I open the book for our lesson is all I need to get us started and learning.

And here’s the best part of it all.  I know that every day we work on All About Spelling, even if it’s just 10 minutes, we are closer and closer to a true understanding of our language and it’s special spelling rules.  There are a finite number of them, you know.  And, though I hear people say all the time “English spelling just doesn’t make sense!”, we, as a family, are learning the rules that make sense of it all!  Because it really DOES make sense!

Your family can learn it too!  Click here to learn more about All About Spelling and sign up for their newsletter.  You’ll get some GREAT free spelling tips when you do.

I hope you love All About Spelling as much as we do!

Affiliate links have been used in this post.  Thank you for your support!  Remember that ALL opinions in this post are my own from my own experiences.  We use and love this program! Smile

Katrina says 6 years ago

I have heard nothing but good about AAS. Looking to purchase it soon.

treblesand says 6 years ago

That’s because it’s amazing! 🙂 How many other programs teach your children why Kite starts with K but Cake starts with C? It’s awesome!

Thanks for visiting LLL today!

KristenO says 6 years ago

Much of my homeschool curriculum I began with based on others recommendations except for AAS. I did my own research and bought it. I have NEVER regretted my decision and am so thankful I trusted my own instinct b/c much of what was recommended to me has not been a good fit for our family!

treblesand says 6 years ago

There is SO much trial and error when it comes to picking curriculum. This one, though, I just can’t say enough good things about it! I’m so glad you like it too!

I wish you luck!

Christina says 6 years ago

We love AAS, my struggling 5th grader is finally “getting it” after many years of frustration and tears!

Jenny says 6 years ago

We love AAS and AAR. My daughter is currently working through level one of both. We have tried two different reading programs previous to this one as well. It is amazing ho well things are clicking and she is excited about her daily lessons for the first time.

treblesand says 6 years ago

That’s the sign of a great program! It needs to be not only simple to implement but exciting for the student, and the products from All About Learning Press seem to be a hit on both counts! 🙂

N says 6 years ago

I’ve had my eye on this program for a while, hope to give it a try soon!

bethany says 6 years ago

Yes! I’m always wondering if we’re doing the right thing or enough, for that matter. We LOVE AAS! I use it for 3 of my 4 kiddos and regularly refer people to them. I also am loving the new AAReading program.

Allison says 6 years ago

We just started AAS1, so far so good!

treblesand says 6 years ago