I have a printable for you! This is my first major game creation and I’m so excited to share it with you. I hope you like it.
It’s called Bowling For Numbers and you can use it in over a dozen different ways, depending on the skill level of your children.
I designed this game for the following skills:
- Numeral Recognition (1-10)
- Counting Practice (1-10)
- Number Word Practice (One – Ten)
- Addition and Subtraction practice
Just click the image to download the PDF!
What you get:
- 3 Programmed Bowling Pin Mats
- 1 Blank Bowling Pin Mat
- 3 Sets of programmed bowling balls (10 each set)
- 3 Set of blank bowling balls
- 1 Rainbow spinner
- 1 Black and White spinner
- 3 Follow up worksheets
- Labels for creating file folder games, envelope games or bag games
- 12 ideas for how to use this set!
Please let me know if you use this game. I’d love to hear what you like or don’t like about it.
Sandra Modersohn is a devoted wife, mother, and homeschooler. She loves great graphic design and has a passion for creating beautiful and useful printable materials for children. Little Learning Lovies where she shares her creations with the world. She can be found on Facebook and Twitter, Pinterest and, of course, at the Little Learning Lovies Blog and Store.
Fun Friday Phonics Game!
Roll A Rainbow Preschool Game
Even More: US Geography Resource Bundle JUST GREW AGAIN!
Love UNO? Practice Sight Words While You Play!
NEW For YOU! Hide And Seek Pocket Phonics Game
Circus Themed Cootie Catcher – FREE
Subscriber Exclusive FREEBIE! Circus Time BINGO
NEW Free Printable Phonics Game – SO CUTE!
Music Games: Start Reading Music!