Welcome to the Back to School Blast!
Getting your family prepared to head back to school, can be difficult especially after a long, fun-filled summer. Here are a few of our favorite Back to School Tips to help you along the way.
1. Back-to-School Supplies Checklist – Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to. These are also handy if you have more than one child. Simply print 2, 3, 4 list and add their name to the top.
2. Plan a special dinner to say ‘goodbye’ to summer the night before your first day of school. It gives closure to the summer and prepares everyone’s minds for the new schedules ahead.
3. This goes along with number 2… Plan a special breakfast to kick off your first day of school! Make it a favorite with lots of protein to fuel those little bodies
4. Use a special prop like THESE to snap a First Day Photo each year! These will be special keepsakes your kids will love when they are all grown up.
5. Tuck a sweet note in their lunch box! I don’t care how old they are, even if they hide it in their lap and read it later, there’s nothing that says “I Care About YOU!” like notes hidden for later. My own mom used to write a joke on the outside of our lunch bags and tuck the answer in our lunch somewhere! Boy were WE the hit of our lunch tables!
The Back to School Blast was organized by Mom Powered Media.
Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts, whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri’s Coupons, Downshifting – Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway ends August 15th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck.
Disclosure:Little Learning Lovies is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!