We’ve rounded up 14 Penguin Crafts to make this winter. We LOVE penguins here at Little Learning Lovies and we hope you do, too!
After Christmas ends, there’s still a long winter ahead here in the Midwest. The snow has just barely started and we have several more months before spring buds start to form on the tree. It can seem long and tedious and I’ve found the best way to stay cheerful (and keep the kids that way too!) is to keep our hands busy. We love to make crafts and today, I’m sharing some fun penguin crafts I found for you to try with your little one this winter! They’re cute, fit the season, and will cheer your home right up!
1.Pine Cone Penguins from Candle in the Night: We actually made these before Christmas, but put them away when the Christmas decorations came out. I’m anxious to get them back out with the rest of my snowman/winter decor!
2. Simple Paper Plate Penguin from Learn and Play at Home: This one is so simple, but so cute. Plus, it involves paint, so your kid is going to love it!
4. Clothespin Penguin Craft from Crafty Morning: wouldn’t these look cute clipped onto bags of cookies or your husband’s lunch bag?
5. Upcycled Penguin Craft from Candle in the Night: These penguin crafts were fun, simple, and fairly mess free! That’s always a plus!
6. Paper Heart Penguin Crafts from Crafty Morning: Wouldn’t these be so cute to give out as Valentine’s? Love them!!
7. Paper Plate Penguin from Huppie Mama: If you thought the other paper plate penguin was simple, you haven’t seen anything yet!
8. Popsicle Stick Bow Tie Penguin Craft from Crafty Mama: (Can you tell Crafty Mama is one of my favorites??
9. Paper Roll Penguin from Learn, Create, Love
10. Penguin Handprint Craft from Learn, Create, Love
11. Pop Bottle Penguins from Craftberry Bush
12. Penguin Button Art from Repeat Crafter Me
13. Sock Penguins from Craft Passion
14. Footprint Penguin from Little Family Fun
Which one of these penguin crafts is your favorite?
Jessica is a wife, mother, and most importantly, a follower of Christ. She enjoys spending time with family, crafting, and finding ways to teach her little ones at home. She also enjoys keeping up her own blog, Candle in the Night where she encourages moms of preschoolers to become the best moms they can be!
We're revamping this site to be faster and a better experience for all! Thank you for your patience. Dismiss