It’s my first year joining in on this Ultimate Blog Party hosted by 5MinutesForMom.com and I’m so excited you’re stopping by to join in the fun!
So, welcome to Little Learning Lovies! I am a homeschooling mom to 4 little girls and as I make them fun things to use in the course of their education, I share them here with you. Here are a few highlights you might want to check out. If you like what you see, please leave a comment! I’d love to hear from you. You might consider subscribing to my rss feed if you have a use for these materials because we share new free printables almost daily!
- Printable Base Ten Unit Blocks
- BDPQ Trail Game
- Bowling For Numbers
- Roll A Rainbow
- April Planning Pack
- Stamper Math Sheets
If you like these things, consider clicking through the alphabet sets by choosing a letter from the category list to the right.
And now: A Surprise Giveaway, in honor of the Ultimate Blog Party. I’ll be mailing one set of base ten unit blocks out to the winner! This giveaway will be open until the end of the party on Friday, April 8th. I’ll choose a winner on April 9th either by allowing my kids to choose a winner from a hat, or by random.org, depending on how many entries there are! 🙂 The prize will be sent as a set of unit blocks printed on card stock and laminated for you. And, depending on how much time I have, I might even cut them out for you!
- Leave a comment on this post letting me know which set of unit blocks you would like. You can choose from Rainbow, Montessori, Basic Yellow, or you can even choose a single color for all your blocks from the rainbow set (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple or Pink)
- Leave another comment on this post if you follow me by email (the RSS FEED button at the top of the blog)
- Leave another comment if you follow me on Facebook
- Leave another comment if you follow me on Twitter (@LearningLovies)
- Leave another comment if you post about this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter (one comment for each)
- Leave TWO comments if you blog about this giveaway!
Again, I’ll pick a winner on the 9th and let you know! Please make sure your comment has an obvious way to contact you!
Thanks for visiting! And Happy Ultimate Blog Party!
(If you would like to join in the Ultimate Blog Party, visit 5 Minutes For Mom to find out how!)